Friday, January 12, 2007

Voyage

One of my latest poems, which I somehow completed and have managed to save it with self.

VOYAGE

Out here in the wilderness I roam,
Miles away from that cushy home,
No stream of cool water pass by
Lies above the bold blue sky.

Memories of convivial do regain,
Stirs up in thy heart a sweet pain,
About the one whom heaven bestow
With Me in the Moments of love,

When the little birds did chirp,
On shady trees with green leaves,
The sea had never such a shove,
The church bell rang on the fore.

The silent winds were fragrant then,
The soil was wet with the drops of rain,
The rainbow which glamoured in the west,
Me, an uncrowned emperor in conquest.

When you parted ways with me,
Those tears would have filled the sea,
Devoid of soul, my days began,
Without thee, I was a hollow man.

The chilly winds are now blowing by,
As I stand here on bizarre mountain high,
The sun is setting, it is twilight,
And the death knoll rungs nearby.

I see now, that mysterious hand,
Which parted globe in blue and sand,
My voyage will now soon began,
To perish in His eternal reign.

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Just another management graduate