Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back to Travel

I had three days off on 26th, 27th and 28th after 3 days of constant hectic touring at not so good places in Gujarat. And the lazy lump, that I am, wasted three days watching the idiot box, moving around with friends and boozing. Hmmm...not a waste really....Anyways, I start tomorrow for a more hectic week. Have seven cities in the next five days in my agenda. Start from Baroda tomorrow morning. And have to "manage" attending a friend's wedding in Porbandar during weekend. ( Hey, R...I m not commiting..I will try to be there). Its over three and half years, since a bunch of extra "ordinary" gentleman passed out of engineering college with me. And a hell lot of them are tying the knot. Its great news for me, as now I can have "Ghar ka khana" in most of the cities nearby. Maybe I should also get "settled". Maybe not...maybe....maybe not...Hey, I m just 25, can still easily afford to procrastinate my wedlock ( why does it rhyme with deadlock ?) for some time..
Also, I wonder sometimes, whether I enjoy travelling or staying in the same place....well...as long as I can have some interesting experiences, some nice conversations, some bitter quarrels to keep my thinking hat charged, and get paid handsomely for each day of travel, who cares ?
I know this post is crap and as bullshit as it can get, but getting crappy is not new for me...and for the "bullshit"...hmm....Just Flush it...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can earn cash by locking premium pages of your blog or site?
Simply open an account on AdWorkMedia and use their Content Locking plug-in.

About Me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Just another management graduate