Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pahela Post

I do belong to that genre of people, who prefer to read rather than write, listen rather than speak, basketsfull of extempore prizes notwithstanding. Yet I have opted to change for a while and try out my writing skills. No, I do not write for myself. If such be the case, self would have preferred my diary. But I write here to pour my feelings ( read frustation) out, an account of the constant surges of thoughts which strangle my chaotic mind, to get your praises ( mandatory) and abuses ( voluntary). To have a small space of my own to express my views uncensored, uncut, unrestrained before the world. I am quite apt at giving feedback and counselling ( chargeable basis) to friends and foes alike and expressing my views, but having something ? on the net to be shared with known and unknown "strangers" would be novel and interesting in itself. Here I start....

2 comments:

Boogerworm said...

Welcome to the blogger world... Nice and witty blog... Hope you update it regularly

Shalvi Agarvwal said...

Hmm....another thing we have in common, though i wrote about my first post and its jitters..you decided to write on the reasons for the same.

About Me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Just another management graduate