Friday, April 6, 2007

Pandora's Box

Life has always posed unexpected endeavours for me and thankfully has given me the strength to undertake them and cherish them in my stride. However, I am not sure what lies unearthed in the Pandora’s box.

Never wanted to opt for science. Preferred Wordsworth to Watt. But took science as a relatively more career savvy option.

Got into a mechanical engineering in a herd mentality.

Thought of making some engineering innovations, when secured a job at L&T. Never thought, life had plans for taking me into marketing.

Never thought I would leave L&T

Never thought I would compromise on ethics, and finally toss them out for a spin.

Never thought I would make some life lasting special friends in Baroda especially after putting 18 hours in office daily.

Never thought I would have to leave them so soon, and the very thought of leaving them would turn me into tears.

I wonder what the future holds,
How successful I would be,
Whether I’ll live some other life,
Or a life where I’ll be free.

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Just another management graduate