Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Missed

I have been shuttling between Mumbai and Baroda-A ‘bad a lot since last few months with such a frequency that even the flight attendants get worried, if I do not show for more than a week in the morning flight. And three flights in the last week made them really wonder, why this moron does “up-down” between Mumbai and Baroda. So, an over-anxious flight attendant got the courage of striking a conversation with me.

FA – Good Morning. Hope you had a nice day yesterday in Mumbai
Me ( with indifference)- yaa..Thanks
FA – What do u do ?You travel a lot
Me - But, still its much less than you.
Still the anxiety had not withered away. Her expectant eyes, forced me to come out with an answer.
FA – (pleading for an answer..bol bhi de)
Me – Smuggling
FA – (with a plastic smile)….What…naah! you must be joking. You don’t look like that.

Oops….! I never knew she had attention on my looks. Nahi to hum bhi ekdum jhakaas taiyar hokar jaate. Missed the train in flight. Anyways, we normally act rude and quite indifferent to flight attendants, but I can emphatize with them for having to put up with demanding morons like me, and that too with a smile. Their job indeed is more tough than mine..

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Just another management graduate