Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Shapeless musings - III

I am sleeping for more than 12 hrs. a day, watching a movie everyday and yet I am damn damn busy. So busy I wudn't call up my loved ones, so busy i won't care to return the books I took eons of days back from the library, so busy I won't try to make my room a tinge cleaner, so busy I won't collect my stuff which hoards about 5 other friends room in this hostel. So, busy I won't write the blog I promised to my friends, so busy that I won't my friends up and say how much I miss them. I am so busy I don't have the time to watch India Pak one dayers, I am so busy that I don't attend any more lectures in the institute, so busy to pay bills to the dhobi and local eatery, so busy I don't have time to read any newspapers or magazines, so busy that I've stopped chatting on the internet, so busy that I don't even collect my answer sheet of the last midterm, so busy i don't give a f*cking damn to the no. of people dying in nandigram, so busy I don't care where the stock market is headed, so busy I won't follow up on my previous companies for my dues, so busy to send a diwali greeting to any of my friends, so busy to loiter out and visit a durga pooja pandal, so busy I don't have time to go the market, so busy to whisper my thoughts in her ears, so busy to share that joke with my friends, so busy to find that time to kill myself, so busy to kill some other idiots around.
But then there are some strange things going around nowadays. The red tinge in the evening sky doesn't mellow down the chirping sparrows anymore. That thunder roar doesn't frighten me anymore. There is a mirage'ous' bridge just ahead of me. I don't wish but yet would be crossing it. The horses are just set loose in their ranch. The wild beast watches them in their fancy as they move gracefully and make a nebulous frenzy of dust around. It watches patiently, silently amid those distant grassy plains sitting behind a pure rivulet which for the time being seems to have suddenly changed its course. The curtains on a old man's window flutter in the wind. A puff of smoke creates a king's crown in the air. A trendy music suddenly turns loud. With truth being rationed, will the empire tumble ?

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Just another management graduate